Century Collision Repair and Refinishing
offers excellent quality auto body repair at an affordable price.
Founded by Robert Dittert in 1981, Century Collision Repair and Refinishing has been serving the Tri State Area for more than 25 years. We specialize in collision damage but also offer a variety of other services. Please call or email with any questions.
Robert Dittert is a Master Repair and Refinishing technician. He is ICAR Gold Glass certified as well as ASE certified.
Here at Century Collision we strive to provide our customers with excellent service at an affordable price, in a convenient amount of time. We take the time to answer questions and discuss possible repair options. Century Collision only uses the highest quality PPG paint. We offer free estimates on all collision work, and if you are in need of a loaner car for the day we might be able to provide it, if it is available. (please call ahead)
CENTURY COLLISION REPAIR
25 YEARS ~ FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED ~
ACCIDENT, BODY WORK, CUSTOM PAINT JOBS, CLASSIC AUTOMOBILE REBUILDS AND MILITARY VEHICLE RESTORATION.
What we do!!!
* Repairs damaged vehicle body parts and structural components of automobiles, SUV's, and trucks.
* Appraises/estimates the cost of collision repairs using computerized processes
* Removes small and large damage with the use of various hand and power tools
* MIG, Resistance Spot and/or TIG welds replacement panels and structural components.
* Performs collision related mechanical repairs that may include the following areas:
Steering-Suspension and Wheel Alignment
Heating and Air Conditioning
Electrical Systems including lighting, restraint systems and accessories
Other Automotive Fundamentals
* Restores the finish of the vehicle using various refinishing products and topcoat systems